Vacation Rental Rates
Check out our listing on Home Away for current rates.
Travel insurance recommended..
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Dates available: Year Round
Reservations may be made in advance by phone. Please call Laura Knott at (304)671-7102 between 9 AM and 8 PM or Email. Reservations must be confirmed with 50% at the time of reservation by credit card, check, or money order more than 30 days in advance. If space is available, reservations can be made and paid in full by credit card, check or money order with less than 30 days notice. Personal Checks must be received at least 14 days in advance of arrival.
Refunds & Cancellations
Cancellation Policy: All deposits are non-refundable. All monies on deposit will remain on account for a period of one year allowing the guests to re-book at a future date. Future rentals may or may not be of the same value depending on availability and season. Cancellations less than 30 days prior to arrival: NO REFUNDS on cancellations or no shows less than 30 days notice.
Check-in: 4:00 p.m. Check-out: 10:00 a.m. Upon arrival, please come to our office located at the River Riders, next door, to check-in and receive the keys. We will escort you to the property. Please let us know if you will be arriving after 5:00 p.m. so that we can properly plan for your check-in.
Maximum Occupancy: Dependent upon which rental. Call Laura for details.
LATE ARRIVALS: Guests understand that office hours are from 9 am – 5 pm and any arrival after 5:00 pm must be communicated and arrangements made in advance.
Minimum Stay: Depends on which rental. Call Laura for details.
An inventory list will be given to guests at time of arrival. Guests will have 1 hour to notify us of missing or damaged inventory fixtures or equipment. Guests assume full responsibility for any items damaged or missing due to negligence or action on guest’s part, except in the case of normal wear-and tear. All units are inventoried and inspected before and after occupancy. If the premises appear dirty or damaged upon Check-in, Guests shall inform Homeowner immediately.
Guests agree to abide by the Rental Rules attached as follows at all times while at the property. All members of the rental party and anyone else Guests permit on the property must abide by the following rules at all times while at the property:
- Smoking is NOT allowed inside rental property and is only allowed outside.
- People other than those in the Guests party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guests. Guests must notify "Homeowner" of any guests visiting that are not on the rental agreement.
- The primary renters must be a minimum age of 25
- No parties or excessive noise is permitted at any time.
- The "Homeowners" are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The "Homeowners" are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guests. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
- Guests will not hold liable Homeowners, Harpers Ferry Holdings, LLC, River Riders, Inc, owners, employees or affiliates.
- No other warranties expressed or implied verbally by employees are valid. All agreements are to be put in writing at all times.
- Tenant will keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
- Tenant will only use appliances for their intended uses.
- There shall be no pets allowed on the premises unless otherwise agreed to by the Homeowner.
- Parking: – Parking is limited to 2 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
- Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. It is suggested you bring beach towels. Towels or linens are not permitted to be taken from the units. If addition cleaning is needed the cost for services or linen exchange is $100 per use.
- Amenities: For your convenience, linens and bath towels are provided as well as an initial setup of paper towels, hand soap, toilet paper and dish soap. It is understood that these are housekeeping units and it is the responsibility of the renter to provide for their own additional comforts and supplies.
- Lost Keys: Request to open door resulting from guest's misplacement of keys: $50 service charge.
- Personal Items: At the end of the rental, the Guests shall leave the premises in clean condition and remove all personal property.
- Illegal Drugs: Under no circumstances shall any illegal drugs be allowed on the property. Guests understand that possession and use of any such substance will be cause for immediate eviction and forfeiture of payment. Guests further waive any and all rights to recourse against the Owner for enforcing this clause.
- Hot Tub: [No children under the age of 8 are permitted in hot tubs at any time] [no children under the age of 13 permitted without adult supervision]. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. Our housekeepers drain, sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. [DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVERS. Hot tub covers are for insulation purposes and are not designed to support a person or persons. They will break and you may be charged for replacement.] Remember when not using the hot tub, leave cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
- [Fireplace: The fireplace is a non-vented propane gas log fired firebox. Please do not throw any paper, wood or other combustible materials in the fireplace.]
- Water and Septic: No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages.
- Storms: No refunds will be given for weather.
We allow smaller house trained dogs on a case by case basis.
Guest hereby agrees to comply with the following:
- An additional $250 pet deposit required.
- Guest to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $25 per (night).
- All pets must comply with the following specifications (documentation from an accredited veterinarian must be provided by Guest upon request):
- May not exceed 30 lbs
- Must be at least 2 year(s) of age or older.
- Must be totally house trained.
- Must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. Heartworm preventive is highly recommended.
- All pets must be leashed at all times while outside.
- Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse.
- Pets are not allowed on furniture including beds at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture will incur extra cleaning fees and may result in forfeiture of security deposit.
- All pets are to be treated with a topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Fleas and deer ticks are abundant in this area and can cause harmful/fatal illness to humans and pets.
- Pet must not cause damage to premises or furnishings. If damages are caused, the cost of the damage will be deducted from security deposit.
- Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
- Pet will not be left unattended for any length of time uncrated, either indoors or out. Pet will not be left unattended on the patio or porch.
- Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on the premises. The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pet while on the property.